Features and details - Cottages of Porto Quadro
Particular attention has been paid to make each villa and comfortable with high quality finishes.
The living rooms of each villa are large (from 18.50 to 20 sqm.) With exposed chestnut beams on pillars of granite and a 3 panel pavilion ceiling . Each unit has an entrance driveway and it's own land separate from the garden at both the front and the back of the building. Outside each cottage is a carport and an external building for washing machine, a shower, a cistern for additional water reserve and barbecue. Internally there is a beautifully-made fireplace.
PORCHES AND TERRACES
A large porch is covered with large cross-section of chestnut beams, planed, square, painted and treated against disease with an additional three exposed chestnut beams. All the verandas are sheltered by a stone parapet against the wind.
In each house there is a large sun terrace with granite stairs leading to a wonderful view of the sea to Corsica and the islands of Lavezzi and Cavallo.
WINDOWS AND FRAMES
The windows are all arched segmental arches and double-frame exterior shutters in a typical Sardinian style. They are made of meranti mahogany, with double glazing, energy efficient and damage resistent in order to keep the heat out in summer and the cold of winter.
All fittings of exterior doors and windows are trimmed with a raised frame and arc in the typical Sardinian style, the windows of kitchenettes and bathrooms that do not have external shutters are equipped with hand-wrought iron railings and are also arched.p>
The plaster finish is "smoothed" in the typical Sardinian style for both internal and extemal walls and are made with rounded corners, the same style is applied to the ceiling, giving it an inifinite effect).
Standard equipment of cottage and further details
Each villa complex of Santa Teresa - Porto Quadro has the following amenities and special characteristic:
- two sockets for water in the garden (front and back)
- Fully functioning water system with manifolds and control unit for each houses for individual use of hot or cold water
- Ideal Standard sanitary system
- Air Conditioning with 3 devices per unit and Central Heating
- electrical system with sockets and switches "B-TICINO" series LIVING INTERNATIONAL
- white lacquered internal doors with antique style turquoise frame
- TV system
- telephone system with outlets in living room and bedroom
- lights in the garden
- intercom in entrance
- driveways with excellently crafted meranti mahogony gates
- walls of granite stone
- all with land ready for sowing and planting
- all the thresholds and window sills are made from ghiandone flamed granite
- all the capitals of the pillars are flamed ghiandone granite
- internal and external flooring is made from porcelain tiles (33x33) diagonally placed
- coloured skirting board
- baths are tiled in glazed porcelain stoneware (10x10) diagonally placed on lowering horizontal, in two-tone, with frame for recessed mirror
- mosaic style tiling for external shower
- two exterior walls covered with large granite stones of St. Giacomo
- compartments for gas with closed doors made of meranti mahogany
- well for water supply to the gardens
- direct access to the beach
- storeroom for tools in the garden(B7-B8-B9-C10)
The gallery shows many further details dedicated to the cottages
The cottages of the "I Giardini" residence in Cala D'Oro, Porto Quadro are in effect autonomous and independent
and offer sufficient space for the future construction of a . pool. The villas A1 and C2 have a piece of land ideal for a garden, an area of over 2000 square metres that can be used as required..